It looks like you don't have flash player 6 installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.
70th Regiment (LDR): Regional Training Institute
Description of 70th
The mission of the HQ's 70th Regiment (LDR) is to provide a professional learning environment, quality instruction and training support for all military members.
FEDERAL: To provide TRADOC required training to enable Active Duty, Reserve, and National Guard soldiers to attain required military education, maintain proficiency, and meet standards. Provide command guidance to all teaching institutions within The Army School System's (TASS) Region B, that execute instruction supporting Officer Candidate School, Warrant Officer Candidate School, Noncommissioned Officer Schools, MOS schools as authorized, and other functional courses as directed and resourced.
STATE: To provide Fitness Improvement Training Program, Company Level Leader Course, Combat Lifesaver Course and other training for Active Duty, Reserve, and National Guard soldiers as directed by Maryland's Adjutant General. To focus on "training to standard", in accordance with the Program of Instruction /Course Management Plan for the identified courses. Sustain strength maintenance goals in accordance with state guidance
Our vision is to have a quality program that is:
· Staffed and supported by highly trained and dedicated professional soldiers
· Recognized as a model educational institution
· A full partner in the training and readiness of the total force
· Proactive to meet increasing educational requirements
Our school and staff members are committed to excellence as well as providing quality educational and leadership opportunities in an environment characterized by integrity and professionalism.
· We will provide a curriculum that combinesinteresting and challenging instruction with qualified instructors
· We will maintain a professional academic environment
· We will establish and maintain high academic and ethical standards
· We will provide an environment that challenges students and staff to strive for excellence
· We will recognize outstanding leadership and academic achievement